Tuesday, November 6, 2018
Project Selection- My Decision
My decision is to make the film. I am more interested in making a film than to take pictures and write descriptions. Personally I enjoy to work in groups and with multiple people to gain constructive criticism. One of the people i am working with has film experience and will be able to help. This will help us move at a quick pace and finish things on time. We haven't added anyone else to our group as of now but are open to getting more people. The genre we have decided to do is horror. The reason is that I have always been into scary movies so I have a lot of knowledge of horror films. I also have good leadership skills and I am able to gather people to be in the movie and are able to fit good roles for the movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This sounds awesome. Id like to learn more. We should link and you could tell me more about the movie.
ReplyDelete