Gabby-I chose to have Gabby in the film because she is a quiet closed off girl. She has the stereotypical haunting hair. She is also very small and can make creepy movements. She is also one of my good friends so we can easily include her in the shots.
Max-I want to use him for the movie because he is very outgoing and will be able to be serious and make it seem more real.
Matt-The scene is taking place at his house and he has permission to use his moms car. He also has been in plays and has been in a middle school that was set on performing.
Nick-Nick is in the movie because he is into acting and is a serious person and will be able to give a fearful tone and make the movie seem more real.
For the casting i mainly contributed by going out and seeking people that I know to be in the film. I looked for the people i think could best fit each role in the movie.
No comments:
Post a Comment