Wednesday, February 20, 2019
Marketing Plan
For my market plan I can use ideas from Get Out by locking in on my age group for my target audience. I can make a billboard that shows the actors with the haunting being behind them. By doing this it will show my audience the genre of film and a general idea of what the movie will be about. Also, this may create a suspense leaving the people to want to view the film. I could use business partnerships with a popular celebrity from a horror movie giving a good review or shout out. This would draw in more people to watch because it relates to an emotional appeal because they will want to follow the new and popular thing. The third thing I will do is post the film billboard online to Instagram this could create more viewers and have the ability to have more people seeing this because people can share it with their friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment