Wednesday, January 16, 2019
Feedback/Revisions
In the midterm we received some critical feedback such as the lighting was dark and hard to see but on the other hand some people liked it because it helped build suspense. To fix this i am going to try to brighten the scenes and make it more clear. If that is not possible we may have to re-shoot the outside scenes around sunset so there will be some natural sunlight. Another request was to add some suspenseful music to give a sense or tension along with fear. Another improvement I am going to make is to re-shoot the part where the glass shatters because when I was filming the camera was very unfocused. However many people liked that we found a working train in southern Florida because it adds realism to the movie. For the train scene my goal is to speed up the shot to make it look more intimidating. Many of the other students said that the plot was very understandable. The only thing I want to change with the plot is add better and more smooth transitions that make sense.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment