Monday, March 11, 2019
Distribution Plan
For the distribution of my movie i would follow the path of a more digitally distributing film. However, I would put it in a theater for around 2 weeks to make some money and draw in the audience that prefers to watch in theater. After this I would plan to release to HBO and Amazon prime to keep drawing in income. This tactic would be more useful for my film because low budget films like mine and Happy Death Day 2u. Most films make 95% from the first 3 weeks however we can see the sales from Happy Death Day 2u made more sales from their digitally distributed profit. I would attempt to keep it in theaters as long as possible till I am able to get an idea of how much profit that will be made from the theater sales. After this I would release to as many digital forms that I can make possibly double profit over the coming weeks and months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment