Wednesday, April 3, 2019

CCR Draft 2

To engage with audience my product uses similar aged actors with who we want to watch the movie. The audience is also appealing to both male and female because all the main actors are male but the ghost is female which draws in both genders to watch. My product has a shaky handheld this gave off a realistic feel as if it is from the eyes of the audience. Also to draw in audience I would make multiple billboards that have the actors and the ghost in the picture. This will engage the audience by advertising the genre and general idea of the film. Another way that could bring in audiences is getting a partnership with a popular celebrity to help advertise my film by giving a positive review. This makes an emotional appeal to the audience to follow the new and popular thing. I would use social media as my last form of audience because the majority of people use some sort of social media, this also adds the ability for people to share it with their friends. For the distribution of my film our path would follow the form of digital distribution. However, the initial release would be in theaters for two weeks before releasing it to Netflix, HBO, Amazon, and Hulu. Since my movie isn't a big budget film, there would be more money made from releasing digitally earlier than the normal film does. The tactic I would follow the same way Happy Death Day 2u. Most high budget films make 95% of their income in the first 3 weeks. But lower films such as Happy Death Day 2u made more sales profit from their digital distribution. I would attempt to keep it in the theaters as long as possible until clear numbers for profit are visible. After this I would then release to Netflix and other movie sites. I then would have a possibility of hopefully doubling the money made from theaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment