Tuesday, April 9, 2019

CCR draft 4

The software I used to edit my film was Adobe Premiere Pro 2015. To start off I would put each of the scenes into the editing part and cut out the beginning and end of the scene where it was the awkward wait to start talking or if the scene was too long. In this software I was able to change the sound level because at some times it was very hard to hear. Another time I used sound changing was in the beginning to lower the sound because it was too loud. Adding in sound effects was another edit I integrated this was used in the scene where the glass breaks and they run out to the kitchen to find the broken glass. The sound of the breaking glass was all recorded before the actual filming. I also learned how to separate the sound from the video. I used this in the train scene to speed up the train to look more realistic and then add the sound back in. Another thing we did was buy sound effects and adding them into the movie based on each scene to give it horror.

No comments:

Post a Comment