Friday, April 5, 2019

CCR draft 3

My production skills have greatly since the start of this product. At the beginning I had never done anything like this. One of the most difficult for my me and my actors was planning because of how unavailable everyone was. Many times some two of our actor would be at church which they were unable to miss. Our third actor Nick plays baseball and coaches a younger team, along with my schedule this made it very difficult. I had to learn how to time manage and make my schedule more open to accommodate to everyone else. Another skill that I learned was directing actors. This may have been one of the hardest tings because how long it would take to finish just one scene from all the mess ups. Gathering the footage took a while because I had to go through and watch all of our mess ups and old footage to find the ones we wanted to use. Another difficulty was that for putting together the 3rd quarter submission i had to renumber and delete the old shots that we didn't need anymore. Another problem we ran into while filming was shadows and reflections in mirrors. While filming the first time my shadow was visible. Also, when going upstairs my reflection was in the mirror so we had to cut the scene a little bit shorter so the audience couldn't see me. Another production factor that developed was my ability to adapt to problems. The main time that I had to do this was in the first filming process we didn't have all the actors so I had to try make the scenes make sense without all of the actors being there.

No comments:

Post a Comment